"The true test of man is the sum of their actions..... The pursuit of SELF only leads to destruction. The determined pursuit of good will and righteousness leads to immeasurable satisfaction."
This morning I was headed to the airport with my freshly made Starbucks in hand. As I settled into my morning drive routine I was slapped in the face with this comment on the radio. "We are how we act and we act who we are... Take care of your thoughts as they might become reality".
This caused me to reflected on the decisions that I have made within the last several months. What I stated at the beginning of this post is what I have deduced after a day of reflection on this. We should all place more emphasis on the pursuit of an ulimate objective than that of a search for instant satisfaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment